Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ready or Not...

So here we are FinAllY joining the wonderful world of blogging. And I know you will all (and by "you all" I mean you Linda, because you are the only one that knows I have this!) be surprised at this but I have nothing interesting to say! :) So let's not have any high expectations of excitement and/or grandeur ok? Hopefully once in a while we'll have something to say...but no promises!!! :)

So today Lil man would not respond to his name. All day long he was Bobba Fett, Spiderman and finally He-Man (by the Power of Gray Skull!!). I was fighting off lasers, spiderwebs and magical swords all day, and that can be tiring.
"Lil man can you put your dishes in the sink?"...silence...
"Lil Man?"...silence...
"LIL MAN???"...
"Lil Man is not going to answer he isn't here, I am He-Man and I do NOT put away dishes, my muscles would just break them or throw them through the sink so I think you better do it".

What would it be like, to be able to do that?

"Charisse did you get the Census done?"...silence...
"Charisse?"...silence...
"CHARISSE???"...
"Charisse is not going to answer she isn't here, I am She-ra and I do NOT do reports because my sword would rip them or my lazer vision would burn a hole in them so I think you better go ahead and do them. Just tell the Federal Government to keep their money this year..."

How do you think that would play out?

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! you FINALLY posted! Wahoo! I am so honored to be mentioned in your first post. Davis and I got a good laugh, Coulter is hilarious. I think you would make a good She-ra, if that counts for anything. Although, I'm not so sure that the government would think so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have let him off the hook for doing dishes just for giving such a creative response :) Oh, man - you're going to miss those kinds of comments when he's in school this September! It's no fair that someone else gets to have him for 7 hours a day, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. let's try that one... uh -oh, i think josh is going to try it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete