Thursday, May 7, 2009

*Sigh*

Me "Lil Man can I have my good night loves?"
Lil Man "Just a minute I need to find Suggy"
Me "But I really need some love!"
Lil Man "You'll be fine until I find Suggy"
Me "Man, do you love Suggy more than me?!?"
Lil Man "Welllll (finger to lips, eyes looking up to the ceiling).....I think it's about the same love for both of you...maybe a little bit more Suggy because he would let me have ice cream everyday for breakfast if I asked him"

Ask and you shall receive the truth, and man does it hurt. I have been surpassed by a smelly, ratty, ugly, probably carrying every germ known to man and some yet to be discovered, stuffed dog. He even makes Suggy snacks. What goes better with water than propane? Nothing.

3 comments:

  1. bahaha! love it!! you just wish you were as cool as suggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think someone is going to have a fatal accident in the washing machine next time......

    ReplyDelete